- A “Frozen” Sing-Along Celebration – This is a normal attraction, but it has been moved into the Hyperion Theater (where American Idol used to be). This is a great show, very fun with an ending that will give you goosebumps!
- Frozen Fever – This animated short film is of the Frozen gang but with a summer twist. It is super cute and plays every hour on the half hour. It is located in the ABC Sound Studio, which is located after the Frozen Sing-Along but before you get to the Star Wars area.
- “Coolest Summer Ever” Dance Party –This is a little dance party at Center Stage from 5:45 – 9:30. Mickey and Minnie were even out on the dance floor shaking it! You can make song requests with the #FrozenSummer, so make sure you share your photos with the hashtag.
- “Frozen” Fireworks – We weren’t having very good luck today. Our goal was to see the fireworks and a storm came in so we were unable to see them. *sad face*
- Photo Spots – Two special photo spots. One outside of the park entrance in front the sand sculpture and one by Echo Lake near Indiana Jones. Don’t miss these as you will get a special surprise once you are home and check them out on your PhotoPass!
- Food & Drink – Three Frozen themed cupcakes were available for purchase. See below for the three themed glowing beverages that were available. Olaf was even in the form of a soda cup to help keep you cool and hydrated.
- Frozen Royal Welcome – Twice each day at 10:30 and 1:30 there is a mini parade with Elsa, Anna, Kristoff and Olaf and even snow flurries.
- Olaf’s Summer Cool Down – This ends at 5:30 so we missed it, but I will go check out this and the morning parade another time and let you know if it is worth your while.
After coming out of the awesomeness that is Star Wars Weekends, I was a little disappointed in the Frozen Summer Fun. There was no Frozen Funland this year! Last year it had an Ice Skating Rink, a store of Frozen merch, and an area to buy Frozen themed food and drink. Plus the whole area had a fun winter feeling which is really missing this year.
Even with some things missing, overall it was fun. You should go check out all the fun things you can do “In Summer”.